This is a sample of the transcription with formatting.
- Bible verses can be set apart from the rest of the text by italics, bold, color, or a combination.
- Below is an example using an 11 pt. sans serif font with single line spacing and Scripture verses in bold. We can work together to customize one for you—header, footer, font type and size, line spacing (such as double-spaced for manuscripts), even adding your logo.
- You will receive both the Word and PDF versions of the transcription.
- I follow the guidelines set up in The Christian Writer’s Manual of Style and The Chicago Manual of Style.
- I can also format transcriptions for eBooks (Kindle, Nook, etc.)—just ask!